Sin City offers a lot more than just an exciting night life. Here in Las Vegas, tourists have an opportunity to rent out the drive of their dreams and call it their own till the end of the trip.
Here are 5 fast cars that you can drive in Las Vegas
- Ferrari: Designed to race, the brand Ferrari is respected in the race track and on the streets. You can take your pick from the classic Ferrari F430 F1, 458 Italia and 403 Scuderia. The F430 F1 boasts of a top speed of 198mph, with 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. The Scuderia is slightly quicker than the F430 F1 with a 0-60mph in 3.6 seconds. The fastest, hands down, is the 488 GTB with a maximum speed of 205mph and 0-60 mph in 3.0 seconds. Feeling the latent purr of the turbocharged V 8 engine is every speed junkie’s dream come true.
Ferrari Driving Experience – http://www.exoticsracing.com/
- Lamborghini: Any fleet of super cars is incomplete without the mention of Lamborghini. You can choose from four models- Gallardo, Huracan LP610-4, Superleggera and Aventador. The Aventador, the fastest Lamborghini car has a top speed of 217mph with 700hp and 0-60mph in 2.6 seconds. Superleggera LP570 is the second-fastest, at 202 mph with 570hp and 0-60 in 3.4 seconds. Following Superleggera is the Gallardo LP550 with a top speed of 200mph, 550hp and 0-60mph at 3.9 seconds. The last, but definitely not the least exciting, is the Huracan LP580-2 with a top speed of 198mph, 580hp and 0-60 in 3.4 seconds.
Lamborghini Driving Experience https://speedvegas.com/en/
- Aston Martin Vantage GT: The closest you’ll get to feeling like James Bond is when you turn the ignition on the Aston Marti Vantage GT on. The seductive drive offers excellent handling and is every bit iconic as its portrayal. This car from Aston Martin is exclusively designed for racing and reflects excellent workmanship on the inside and outside. The athleticism the drive offers will leave any speed junkie satisfied. If you’re looking for a handsome car with exciting performance, the search ends at the Aston Martin.
- Nissan GT-R: Advertised as the Japan’s Ferrari Killer, Nissan GT-R is every bit as powerful and quick as the Italian Stallion. Powered by a 3.8 Twin Turbo V6 engine, top speed reached is 196mph with 545hp and 0-60 in 3.0 seconds, flat. Nissan cars are heavy but when it comes to performance, they are unmatched. The turbo spools quickly and hits hard. This car offers a great drive experience to all classes of drivers– amateur to a pro.
- McLaren 570s: From the stable of another race track legend comes the McLaren 570S. With a top speed of 204mph and quick acceleration of 0-60mph in 3.2 seconds, the McLaren 570 S packs a punch in its petite frame. The twin turbo 3.7L V8 engine, propels the car to reach speeds over 200mph relying on the sequential seven speed gear box.
Apart from the five mentioned here, other cars that are offered are Mercedes Corvette and Porsche.